This class is free for Ballet with Isabella members. Start your free trial or purchase on a one off basis to access.
There are currently no dates available for this product
A class specifically for centre only allowing us to do a deep dive into linking steps, beginner turns, jumps and more! A class entirely focused on centre will allow us to repeat exercises, correct you and improve your understanding on the movements.
Who is this for?
- Beginners and improvers
- Beginners looking for detailed explanation of centre combinations
- Dancers looking to increase their knowledge of steps
- Dancers looking for personal correction
Who is this not for?
- Not for someone looking to rush through class
- Not for the injured dancer
- Not for the casual dancer
Meet your teacher.
Isabella is the youngest and first british graduate to join the vaganova ballet academy at 15 years old. Working to become top of the school. Isabella was a soloist with Mikhailovsky and Eifman ballet before returning to London and discovering her passion for teaching. Isabella founded BWI as a way for dancers globally of all levels to get the detailed vaganova training as well as conditioning they desire to take their ballet to new levels.