This class is free for Ballet with Isabella members. Start your free trial or purchase on a one off basis to access.
There are currently no dates available for this product
u003ch5u003eClass descriptionu003cspan style=u0022color: #8e70e2;u0022u003e.u003c/spanu003eu003c/h5u003ernu003cspan style=u0022color: #b2bbcb;u0022u003eIsabella presents a very detailed and energetic approach to her students. Here you will learn how to do things absolutely properly in the Vaganova style. We will do Barre and a small centre. Prepare to enjoy working hard, and be empowered in a positive, encouraging atmosphere.u003c/spanu003e
Who is this for?
- For anyone who has done a few beginner ballet classes
- Students looking to master foundations
- Students looking to build strength
- Students looking to learn the basics
- Students looking for detailed training
Who is this not for?
- Not for students who have never done a ballet class
- Looking for a complicated class
Meet your teacher
Isabella is the youngest and first british graduate to join the vaganova ballet academy at 15 years old. Working to become top of the school. Isabella was a soloist with Mikhailovsky and Eifman ballet before returning to London and discovering her passion for teaching. Isabella founded BWI as a way for dancers globally of all levels to get the detailed Vaganova training as well as conditioning they desire to take their ballet to new levels.